Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rest of the Motherreader Prizes Arrive

So here's the prizes from the #48hbc, and wow, I'm in love with absolutely everything I've gotten. Thank you so much MotherReader. Only thing missing from the pictures (and just a sleepy hindsight) is the Catching Fire ARC, an extra copy that was graciously donated by another of MotherReader's readers. Extra thanks there, as I stated in my review, I consider it a must read.

Going through the pictures, the first is an overview of everything. There's a t-shirt saying 'Plot, it builds character.', the trophy cup bearing a quote from Thomas Jefferson "I cannot live without books.", A set of four magnetic bookmarks, a 10$ Barnes & Noble giftcard, ARC of Timelock, ARC of The Doom Machine, A signed edition of Fablehaven book 4 (which is perfect, I'd read the first 3 books in the #48hbc and lamented that I didn't have the 4th), A copy of 100 best-loved poems, a copy of The Art of Reading, a copy of Crazy for the Storm: A Memoir of Survival, and a lovely little necklace made by MotherReader herself.




2 comments:

  1. So glad you like the prizes! I had seen that you wanted the 4th Fablehaven book, and was lucky that I had picked up a copy. All the books - ARC's too - are signed and Crazy for the Storm was recently reviewed in the Washington Post. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? I feel daft for not having peaked in each one yet now! I had just immediately dived for the fablehaven book. I'm so sad x.x ;P Wow. I'm still kinda in gift-shock :)

    ReplyDelete